Thursday, April 15, 2010

An adorable Yesterday


Though all days are fine and good,
A whole day near my dear one,
was awesome and splendid.
One of the most long awaited day too…

I had a happy morning and a happy noon,
Evening and nite equally and
Even more, made be happy,
As I had him whole day long wit me;

I felt my heart lite and joyful,
As we ate together; had a nap together;
And shared lots of fun together;
nothing ever could match up to all thz.
The lovely evening walk could compensate to
nothing else in the world.

I was soooo involved in u, tat I could make my mind
to nothing else, but only for u;
even nonsense stuff sounds interesting
wen discussed wit u;

Not words could completely mean
my pleasure and joy, though thz juz a piece of it.
Lots more in heart, making me happy and happy
Forever;

No comments:

Post a Comment