Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To my dear and near one;


100th lovely day

A century of adoring days and

A millennium of happiness

Has filled our life, juz within these 100 days;

Days, these, are close to our heart.

The bond of marriage brought us together,

But not just tat relationship retains in our life.

U mean more than tat to me, my dear.

U, to me, is a good friend to share and

a loving husband to care, and

Of course, my enemy too, wen my mind toggles to fight.

The day I saw u, u were juz a stranger,

The moment I knew u well, u became close to me,

However, today, on this 100th day, I would proudly say,

U mean the whole world to me.

My love for u, is not indefinable,

as I have one thousand reasons, to love u so very much.

For the way u understand me and the best care u take of me.

Each of my action is upon ur vision,

which gives me the courage to keep going.

As these 100 yesterdays, I want u in my life, in all my tomorrows.

I am bestowed in the shelter of ur love,

which makes me feel safe and protected.

You have given all the bests in my life, a best family too…

Thanks for being such a lovely husband, and keep persisting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment